Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1....Credit Steps???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1....Credit Steps???

Yeah, patience is the key.  Last summer, I had no credit lines.  Now, I have over 9000 dollars in credit over 9 cards.  You have to start somewhere.

And mind you, my CR's are still jacked up with baddies that need to be handled.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 06-05-2008 10:44 AM
Message 51 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

jazzy wait it takes obout a week.
Message 52 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

checked my account this morning and got my auto cs cl from 600 to 1100 kool!!!!!
Message 53 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Maxima1!!!
Message 54 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I have to wait until my 3rd payment hits?
Message 55 of 59
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Nope, my 3rd statement doesnt come out for a week and a half and just called and not only got bumped up to 600 but the CSR put in a request to raise the amount higher based on my higher credit scores. The backdoor number does work.
Message 56 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  I can't wait to call!
Message 57 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question , i started witht the usual 300 cl then went to the 500 cl and i was suppose to have a auto cli to 750 but i had a late payment or a over the credit limit i cant remember and i open these card up in aug 07, i havent seen a cli seens the 500, i think it was because of the late payment or the over limit wich ever it was. but my question is will i get a auto cli soon or should i call the backdoor number and ask for a cli? i havent had a late payemt seens jan and i always pay of my balance so i think i am fine in that, but i was just woundering if i should just continue waitting for the auto cli or just call? by the way how often do they do their auto cli? does anyone know.

Message Edited by monicam on 06-16-2008 12:06 AM
Message 58 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied!!!  I payed my second statement on Friday, so I thought I would give the backdoor number a shot, but no love.
Message 59 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.