Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 EO/CAs Backed up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 EO/CAs Backed up

Just a heads up for anyone waiting for a decision from Capital One. I have been trying to find out how "low utilization of current credit line" is a correct response when I have spent 4X the CL in the last couple of month and PIF.

So I took the usual steps, email, phone call, questions, waiting for response since 6/3/15. They have, of course been extremely pleasent in the whole ordeal, but I spoke with the EO today to check the status and she said that it is still with the CA department and that they are really backed up.

This pretty much goes in tune with all of the other threads about Ventures and QSs that are taking a long time to reach a decision. This came from the EO so that may clarify some. 

Good luck to all that are awaiting their approvals/CLIs etc. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 EO/CAs Backed up

Thanks for that info... It will help someone on here..

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a call into the EO mid May..they got back to me last week. I couldn't talk because I was working and I told the woman I would call her in an hour..she gave me the wrong number to call her back yet so I'm back at square one.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had a call into the EO mid May..they got back to me last week. I couldn't talk because I was working and I told the woman I would call her in an hour..she gave me the wrong number to call her back yet so I'm back at square one.

Wow! That is quite some time. Do you mean she gave you the wrong extension? You can always call the executive office, not dial the extension, wait for someone to answer and ask for her by name. Worst case, if you don't remember her name just give them your card information and they will have her name attached. 

Good luck to you ! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a number list here for that? I don't even remember he name, I had to send another email.
Message 5 of 7
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Good to know. Thanks!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady was SUPER nice. I called back and somehow they figured out who I talked to before even though I didn't know her name. She gave me her number and told me to call her back on Monday if I didn't hear anything.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.