Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Exec office!! you rock!!!!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Cap 1 Exec office!! you rock!!!!

So about six weeks ago I applyed for a Cap1 Venture Card..This is the one that is their top rewards card,after I applyed I got the..Your app needs further review..I called the back door number and the rep told me that my app would need to be manual reviewed and for me to check back in 15 business day's.Well I never checked back and waited about 20 business day's.So this past Tuesday I've decided to call the Exec Office to see what was going on..I spoke to a very friendly rep from the Exec office and she pulled up my app and told me that my app was unable to be reviewed..But she would try to get it looked at and will call me back in 3 days!.Well today I get a call and was told it was pushed thur and approved with a 5K limit!!..Now mind you that 6 months ago I closed out 3 cap1 accounts that were about 6 years old and I could and never recieved a limit increase and was always told that I was at the max allowed and if I wanted a Venture card that I would need to close out my accounts and apply..and the best part about this...That no hard pull!!!..just a soft..Also I have a BK7 that will fall off in 9 months..Even though I have cards with much higher limits..it was nice to see That I could get this card..I've heard its one of cap1's harder cards to get

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 Exec office!! you rock!!!!

Congrats! Paid off to stay persistent.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 4
kpresod
Regular Contributor

This is soooo AWESOME!!! Smiley Very Happy.....Congrats!

Message 3 of 4
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

Nice job, too bad you had to close those old cards though...But at least you got the one that you wanted...

I am pulling away from Cap One, my new US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature and BOA Travel Rewards are much better cards so I am not even gonna use Cap One MC anymore>there are much better  cards outhere...

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.