Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 FINALLY pc'd my account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 FINALLY pc'd my account

I opened my qs1 account in Nov. 2014.  For whatever reasons, I have not been able to get them to pc my account.  I have asked several times.  I noticed with their change to credit tracker, my scores went up almost 70 pts.  I know these are fako but they were way off what my fico and vantage scores were.  I decided to give it one last try before I cancelled.  They FINALLY upgraded.  I know it is still a mastercard and not the visa but it was the AF that was really annoying me.

For those who have pc'd, did you request a cli afterwards?  I received an increase in November for my 1 year anniversary.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 FINALLY pc'd my account

I had completely neglected my QS1 for the past few months but just did a PC to QS and should get the card this week. Asked about a CLI and they said since I received a CLI in December, I'm ineligible for one until 6 months have passed. So that'd put me at May...At worst you'd have to wait until April, so not too bad.

Waiting to close out my first rebuilding card (Cap1 secured) then I'll see if they can tempt me with another QS at a similar CL to my current...and then let me combine the two...if so...I may step out of gardening to do so.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that info!  I didn't even think to ask them about a cli when I was talking to them.  I was too shocked they finally approved the pc lol  The only charge I have had run through my cap 1 card in the past 8 months was the annual fee.  I honestly don't know how much I will use them going forward.  

Message 3 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats doing the hard work, and finally being rewarded.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's great news Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.