cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Luv Button and Modify Your Features question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 Luv Button and Modify Your Features question?

Does trying these on a regular basis (once a week) hurt my chances of CLIs and PCs in the future?  Is Cap 1 going to penalize me if I try to do these too often?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 Luv Button and Modify Your Features question?

Nope soft pull
Message 2 of 8
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Modify features button wont hurt, it doesnt really do anything.

As for CLI i dont think it will hurt with them either. I usually do it once a month and still nothing. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 8
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

They are both soft pulls. I do mine and my wifes weekly and every time so far after the sixth a d twelveth statement, besides secured cards they seems to give you a CLI. No biggie in trying though!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

For a PC, my experience this past Sunday is you'll be far more successful with chat than hitting that modify features button.

I hit up MF at least weekly, including on Sunday, and got my standard message that there were no offers. I then opened a chat, and less than five minutes later, I'm being told I qualify for a PC from platinum to QS.

Message 5 of 8
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For a PC, my experience this past Sunday is you'll be far more successful with chat than hitting that modify features button.

I hit up MF at least weekly, including on Sunday, and got my standard message that there were no offers. I then opened a chat, and less than five minutes later, I'm being told I qualify for a PC from platinum to QS.

This is the best way for product changes for sure.

Message 6 of 8
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Cookie2120987 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is the best way for product changes for sure.

+1

Message 7 of 8
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

The real question is has the  Modify Your Features  button ever worked for anyone? Chat and the EO are the only things that have ever worked for me. 

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.