IHaveNoIdeaWhatMyNameIs

Cap 1 PC to GM Card?

Hello,

Quick question.  I currently have a Cap 1 Rewards card and a Cap 1 Quicksilver.  The Cap 1 Rewards was auto changed to the Quicksilver a month or so ago, which means I have 2 Quicksilvers now.  Does anyone know if I can PC one of these Cap 1 cards into the GM Card?

Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Re: Cap 1 PC to GM Card?

I doubt it. The only way I think you will have a chance is through the EO. There answer will more then likely be to apply for the cobranded card.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Community Leader
Super Contributor
ArmyVietVet

Good luck in your search for a p/c.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 812
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
FinStar

IHaveNoIdeaWhatMyNameIs wrote:

Hello,

Quick question.  I currently have a Cap 1 Rewards card and a Cap 1 Quicksilver.  The Cap 1 Rewards was auto changed to the Quicksilver a month or so ago, which means I have 2 Quicksilvers now.  Does anyone know if I can PC one of these Cap 1 cards into the GM Card?

Unfortunately, any of the Capital One legacy cards cannot be PC'd to the GM card.  It is an entirely separate CC program.  Even the EO cannot PC it for you.

mp11477

Oh well...it was worth a shot.  Thanks for the info everyone!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}