cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 PC to GM Card?

tag

Cap 1 PC to GM Card?

Hello,

Quick question.  I currently have a Cap 1 Rewards card and a Cap 1 Quicksilver.  The Cap 1 Rewards was auto changed to the Quicksilver a month or so ago, which means I have 2 Quicksilvers now.  Does anyone know if I can PC one of these Cap 1 cards into the GM Card?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap 1 PC to GM Card?

I doubt it. The only way I think you will have a chance is through the EO. There answer will more then likely be to apply for the cobranded card.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck in your search for a p/c.
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@IHaveNoIdeaWhatMyNameIs wrote:

Hello,

Quick question.  I currently have a Cap 1 Rewards card and a Cap 1 Quicksilver.  The Cap 1 Rewards was auto changed to the Quicksilver a month or so ago, which means I have 2 Quicksilvers now.  Does anyone know if I can PC one of these Cap 1 cards into the GM Card?

Unfortunately, any of the Capital One legacy cards cannot be PC'd to the GM card.  It is an entirely separate CC program.  Even the EO cannot PC it for you.

Message 4 of 5
mp11477

Oh well...it was worth a shot.  Thanks for the info everyone!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.