Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 PC!!

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Cap 1 PC!!

First off i was able to get the limits raised on my rebuilder cars (500 & 750) both to 2k a couple weeks ago.  So today I thought why not call Cap 1 executive office about my orchardbank card.  While they weren't able to help me with the OB card she the awesome CSR asked if there was anything she could do to help, so I thought what the heck and asked her to PC my platinum mastercard to the Green Cash Back Rewards card... she out me on hold for a few minutes and came back and it was no problem and she would mail be the new card next week and it would reflect on my account within the next billing cycle!!!  the Cap 1 executive office has been awesome to me in the last 2-3 weeks

Also since i was feeling lucky I applied for a AMEX greencard, instant approval online and is my first AMEX card on my own!!!  YAY! 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap 1 PC!!

If you don't mind me asking can you pm me the name of the lady you spoke with?

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 2 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I didn't write it down, she is going to call me back on monday and I will get it then

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

I didn't write it down, she is going to call me back on monday and I will get it then

Congrats. We're twins now Smiley Tongue XD I love my Cash Rewards card, it is really pretty good. 

Also, if you share the name, just PM it to creditchamp, the mods get angry when you post CSR's names publicly in threads. 

Message 4 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

ok, i'll make sure i PM it.

i have the blue no hassle rewards card now as well as the plain white (ugly) platinum mastercard.  i can't wait to get the green cash back card in my wallet!!  

Message 5 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

ok, i'll make sure i PM it.

i have the blue no hassle rewards card now as well as the plain white (ugly) platinum mastercard.  i can't wait to get the green cash back card in my wallet!!  

It's a pretty decent looking card too, not the best (thanks to the giant cap1 logo in the middle) but it is alright. 

Also, be aware, your online account will still list your card as "PLATINUM MASTERCARD." When I got my PC the CSR warned me of this, and it still says that there, but there is a rewards counter thing underneath the account name thing. 

Message 6 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

ok thanks for the heads up, i think i remember you posting this before!! 

was your prior card a mastercard? and if so did it remain a MC or change to Visa?

Message 7 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

ok thanks for the heads up, i think i remember you posting this before!! 

was your prior card a mastercard? and if so did it remain a MC or change to Visa?

Mine was originally a plat MC and remained a MC. 

If yours was a Visa it will probably stay a visa. 

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm, I ,love to swicht from my platinum MasterCard to a venture card to enjoy travel benefits. My cl was increased from $500 to $5000 after many emails.
Message 9 of 27
beb86
Valued Contributor

I think all this recent news about the CAP 1 executive office may be the new fountain of youth. We should use this new power responsibly and maybe just maybe there might be hope for cap1 after all

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.