Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: Cap 1 PC!!

beb86 wrote:

I think all this recent news about the CAP 1 executive office may be the new fountain of youth. We should use this new power responsibly and maybe just maybe there might be hope for cap1 after all

I agree, both of my cards have been open over 2 years and i have never been late on a payment.  i was on the phone with the lady at the executive office for almost 30 minutes... most of it just chit chat...  it's really all about your attitude when you approach them

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Contributor
nenuco

Did you use your cards on a regular basis? Was the # you used the same as the # that has been floating around? Thanks

Garden Mode... kind of... sort of (•‿•)
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

i really didn't use them that much, and did carry a balance from time to time...

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

nenuco wrote:

Did you use your cards on a regular basis? Was the # you used the same as the # that has been floating around? Thanks

I only had my card for 2 weeks when they PCd me, I just used the "Chat Now" function on the online account website, not the exec office. 

How long have you had your card, what is your limit, and have you ever been late on it? 

If you've had it for a couple years with no love I would call the exec office. 

Contributor
nenuco

jsucool76 wrote:

nenuco wrote:

I only had my card for 2 weeks when they PCd me, I just used the "Chat Now" function on the online account website, not the exec office. 

How long have you had your card, what is your limit, and have you ever been late on it? 

Is this for real? I have never heard of a representative of that level being able to do that... more power to you. I have had them for 2 years, but haven't used the card in well    over 1 year. I tried the Executive office, but with no avail.

Garden Mode... kind of... sort of (•‿•)
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

yeha i've never heard of anything like that either.... and have gotten no where with chat or front line customer service

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

nenuco wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

nenuco wrote:

Is this for real? I have never heard of a representative of that level being able to do that... more power to you. I have had them for 2 years, but haven't used the card in well    over 1 year. I tried the Executive office, but with no avail.

I applied through a mail pre-approval offer, I think that had everything to do with my starting limit and my PC-ability :smileytongue: 

They didn't "have the power" to PC me, they just said that there was "an offer on my account to add rewards," which is the opposite of their normal script answer of "You don't have an offer." 

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

New Contributor
ItchyAppFingers

Would it be possible to PC my Orchard Bank MC to the Capital 1 Green Cash Rewards MC?
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Mega Contributor
LS2982

@ryanbush How long did you have the NHC card that you PC'd?

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+