Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Venture Rewards vs CSP

tag
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: Cap 1 Venture Rewards vs CSP

Thank you all who replied.

So what I am going to do is wait until my scores are updated with my new uti. and once they do, I will apply for both Freedom + CSP.

I know I'll get accepted for the Freedom, not sure about CSP.. as I've read that they like people who have had some exp with high limits, and currently my highest is only 1.75k and only a month of using it..

I will keep you all updated, just need my damn cap1 to show cli + uti asap lol

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for CSP last year while holding 3 credit cards. The highest CL being $2k though it had an 11 year history. Good luck!

Message 22 of 25
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for CSP last year while holding 3 credit cards. The highest CL being $2k though it had an 11 year history. Good luck!

Thank you! Who knows, maybe because I bank with them and have an auto loan (never late), checking, and savings with them they will accept me. But ive read horror stories from reviewers online, so I'm expecting the worst and would be glad if they got me in with the CSP.

Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 23 of 25
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

So is there anything special that I should do when I apply for both the freedom + CSP? should I do CSP first, incognito window and then do the freedom?

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you will be able to apply for both at the same time. I had to wait a few months before I could get my freedom card after receiving my CSP. Unfortunately I don't really remember all the details from back then but iirc there was something about a wait time in between applying for/receiving a card before I could apply for another from within their line up.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.