Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 and HP success

tag
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Cap 1 and HP success

So back in April I requested a CLI for my Orchard/Best Buy and HSBC cards. The Rep told me it would be 1 hard pull so I figured why not, and give them approval for 1 Hard pull. Got a few alerts the next week on my CR and I saw 3 Hard pulls on EFX, all within days of each other and I freaked out. Got back on the phone with the Executive office and was told they pulled 1 time for each, which I didn't authorize. I did receive 3 minor increases and the Rep just kept trying to justify the pulls with the small increases. I called back 5 times speaking to several supervisors and executives with no luck so I gave up. Mid May I emailed the Ex Office about the situation and the excessive HPs and finally someone was willing to help. Took a few days and she called me back and said they would remove them which I was unsure would happen. Got a EFX alert today about a score increase and pulled my report and bam, all 3 INQ's gone!! I am so happy!!!! Plus I asked the Rep about a 2 year old 30 day late on my Orchard card which was due to moving and she investigated and seen my address was changed around the same time and removed the only late on my CR!! I've tried so many times to get it removed because it was truly a lost payment and never had any luck, I'm jumping for joy right now!!

Point of story, be careful with the Best Buy/Orchard Ex office! They will pull for each card!!

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.