Contributor
heytherehitherehothere

Re: Cap 1 customized offer Never Heard of This

What's GE Credit Solutions?

Regular Contributor
CotySinz

The number I provided you with is GE Credit Solutions.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

Contributor
heytherehitherehothere

Oh, I see. The UW's of Walmart card. I am going to make the call tomorrow and let everyone know.

I'm actually going through old posts to see how much people have gotten from this backdoor number.

A lot of people say they felt like they could've gotten more, but only asked for a meager amount and not the amount

they actually wanted.

How should I go about asking? Do you just call and say:

"Hi, my names ??????? and my account number is ########. I'm looking to get a credit increase."

Do you tell them or do they ask how much you want?

I always feel stupid because let's say I want 3.5 to 4.5k for an increase.

Do I say, "I'd like to get three and a half thousand" or "four and a half thousand?"

OR

"I want my limit to be a total of 5k"

I guess I'll give it a shot and keep everyone posted that is curious to know what ends up happening.

Regular Contributor
CotySinz

Call and say you'd like to ask for a credit limit increase they will ask your account number and some verification questions and then will ask what limit you wanted.

The way I said it was twentyfive hundred for the limit. And like you said - I also feel I should have asked for more haha.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+