Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 exec contact info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 exec contact info

hello, im currently looking for info on the exec office because i currently have 2 cards with capital one stuck at low limits. They are both a little over a year old and my credit is much better than where it was when i first opened these accounts. Have already went through all the normal channels and have been denied for APR help and CLI help. thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cap 1 exec contact info

@Anonymous wrote:

hello, im currently looking for info on the exec office because i currently have 2 cards with capital one stuck at low limits. They are both a little over a year old and my credit is much better than where it was when i first opened these accounts. Have already went through all the normal channels and have been denied for APR help and CLI help. thanks Smiley Happy

I will PM now.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty. Will try my recon today

Message 3 of 6
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Or simply google the email of the CEO of Capital One

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I will PM now.

Could you PM me the info as well.

Message 5 of 6
bs6054
Valued Contributor

It's to avoid the endless stream of PM me PM me, that I suggest again:

Google "Capital One CEO email"

Or Bing, or whatever.   You are using the internet to get here....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.