Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 is such a tease, lol!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cap 1 is such a tease, lol!!

So everyone knows from my post that I didn't get a cli after a yr. Anyway... Got an alert that I have email, I go to check it and its from Cap one with the following title: "dear ******, Your holidays just got a lot brighter!!"   So im thinking, omg!! They raised my limit!!! So I quickly open up the email and.......just some coupons to Saks and Kohls, store cards I don't have, lmao!! GrrrrrrrrSmiley Wink

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
juggar
Contributor

Re: Cap 1 is such a tease, lol!!

@pizza1 wrote:

So everyone knows from my post that I didn't get a cli after a yr. Anyway... Got an alert that I have email, I go to check it and its from Cap one with the following title: "dear ******, Your holidays just got a lot brighter!!"   So im thinking, omg!! They raised my limit!!! So I quickly open up the email and.......just some coupons to Saks and Kohls, store cards I don't have, lmao!! GrrrrrrrrSmiley Wink

Hah, yeah I got the same thing and was slightly intrigued and then immediately moved it to my garbage folder... lol

Amex Green, Chase Freedom(7.5K), Nationwide Visa Signature(6K), Chase Sapphire Preferred(6k), Cap One VentureOne visa signature (5K) BoA Cash Rewards siggy (5K), BoA travel rewards visa siggy(5K) PayPal Extras Mastercard(5K), Capital One QuickSilver(2.25K) Newegg Preferred Account(2K), Citi Forward(3.4K), Dell Account(2K) Discover IT(2.4K), Chase Slate (1.5K) Citi Diamond Preferred ($800), BestBuy Mastercard ($1500),Bill-Me-Later(1.2K), ,Barclay Mastercard(2K). TigerDirect TigerPay(3.15K), Wal-mart credit card(3.9K), Amazon store card (2K)

equifax - 720, TU - 747, Exp - 734 - report date 11/24/2014
15+ inqs...
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, I was like.. Uh.. no.

Message 3 of 7
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

LoL! That really sucks! Especially since you don't shop at those locations.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 7
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I got the same email today lol, but knew it wouldnt be an increase becaue they just gave me one recently. Plan to hit the love button on all cards right before xmas.

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

well you can use those coupons without having store card, isn't it? i thought it would apply to all capital one cards. I wonder... if that Saks fifth avenue coupon could be used at outlet one as well.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao me too
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.