Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 platinum cli schedule

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 platinum cli schedule

I’m sure C1 platinum CLIs have been discussed to death, but I have a case specific question:

I’m 3 statements into my C1 Platinum (originality with $500) and did a CLI request and was given another $100...whoopee🤨 I’m just wondering if i’ve Harmed my chances of getting a larger CLI later on down the road, maybe after the 5th or 7th statement?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 platinum cli schedule

@Anonymouswrote:
I’m sure C1 platinum CLIs have been discussed to death, but I have a case specific question:

I’m 3 statements into my C1 Platinum (originality with $500) and did a CLI request and was given another $100...whoopee🤨 I’m just wondering if i’ve Harmed my chances of getting a larger CLI later on down the road, maybe after the 5th or 7th statement?

I am assuming you are on credit steps.  No the $100 doesn’t affect the steps CLI as long as you follow the steps program. It is possible that they will award you a greater amount, too. 

FWIW, I called in tonight to see if my QS1 had been meeting their steps requirements, too. I had also received a CLI of $100.  Tonight the CSR told me my steps CLI would only be $150 instead of $250 since I got was granted the increase already. I’ve learned to take whatever Cap One CSR say with a grain of salt. I’m pretty sure I’ll get the $250 or better steps CLI next month. 

As always YMMV, but I hope my experience sheads some light for you. 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 platinum cli schedule

To address the other side of the coin that poster above me did not mention...

Six months.   From the time you got that CLI until you can request another one.

If you get your credit steps CLI in the meantime, awesome, but then it will be six months from that one.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.