Did you mean: 

Cap 1 secured recent CLI...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 secured recent CLI...

Hi all!

Long time lurker here.

In Feb this year, Cap 1 approved me for the secured MC with the $200 CL.  After six months, they gave me an $300 auto CLI. (YAY!!)  They have been pretty good with reporting every month since the beginning.  They did skip last month for whatever reason.   Not a biggie for me.  I received an SW alert this morning and whaddaya know, Cap 1 reported my current balance (which has gone up from $34 to $50 since last closing statement).  What they didn't report is that CLI, so my balance actually increased 47%!!!! I have been trying to keep my utilization less than 20% and I have been PIF but always allow a low balance to report. 

Has this happened to anyone?  Is it normal that the latest balance is reported but not the CLI?  Should I contact someone?

Thanks in advance!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 secured recent CLI...

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all!

Long time lurker here.

In Feb this year, Cap 1 approved me for the secured MC with the $200 CL.  After six months, they gave me an $300 auto CLI. (YAY!!)  They have been pretty good with reporting every month since the beginning.  They did skip last month for whatever reason.   Not a biggie for me.  I received an SW alert this morning and whaddaya know, Cap 1 reported my current balance (which has gone up from $34 to $50 since last closing statement).  What they didn't report is that CLI, so my balance actually increased 47%!!!! I have been trying to keep my utilization less than 20% and I have been PIF but always allow a low balance to report. 

Has this happened to anyone?  Is it normal that the latest balance is reported but not the CLI?  Should I contact someone?

Thanks in advance!  Smiley Happy

Sounds strange.

Never heard of THAT before.

My CapOne secured never gave me a CLI! Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.