Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 site increasingly user friendly

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Cap 1 site increasingly user friendly

They've increased online security and finally caught up with every other company that has decent (not confusing and archaic) online account access. 

They've done a total re-design, as many people know with their new customizing 'Card Lab' and new pre-qual application.

Between this and their new and improved customer service... I will officially not be calling them Crap1 any longer. 

Yes, for some they can be opportunistic bottom feeders to a large extent... at least for a few years.  But they give people chances that most other companies won't and you can grow with them.

Now if they only converted cards as easily as AMEX. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 site increasingly user friendly

Thank you S.M. for renaming them.

Now I won't feel cheap anymore for having them. Smiley Happy)

I feel as you do.....get on their bad side and they are a nightmare to deal with. Stay on their good side and you'll be rewarded. Smiley Happy

I was looking at their credit card offerings last week, and noticed they also list each class of a particular cc(eg: platinum standard, platinum plus, platinum max), and let you know the max cl for each card, which is kinda nifty, I think.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.