Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 suggestion?

tag
SPreb
Regular Contributor

Cap 1 suggestion?

I have a cap1 platinum that is 11 months old. My 12th statement will cut late September. My original CL was 500. They gave me an auto CLI to 2k at 6 months. I want to hit up the EO to see if they will give me another bump. Should I wait till my 12th statement to see if they do an auto and then contact the EO or should I send them an email now. My other cards are a united mileage plus at 2k and Barclay arrival at 2.5k. Once the payments post my score will be 700 I think. I am at 690 with 40% util (old balances).

Main reason I am going to ask for CLI is that I have a lot of reimbursable travel expenses coming up. The other two cards are pretty new. So cap1 is the best chance of CLI

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SPreb
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap 1 suggestion?

---bump---

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@SPreb wrote:
I have a cap1 platinum that is 11 months old. My 12th statement will cut late September. My original CL was 500. They gave me an auto CLI to 2k at 6 months. I want to hit up the EO to see if they will give me another bump. Should I wait till my 12th statement to see if they do an auto and then contact the EO or should I send them an email now. My other cards are a united mileage plus at 2k and Barclay arrival at 2.5k. Once the payments post my score will be 700 I think. I am at 690 with 40% util (old balances).

Main reason I am going to ask for CLI is that I have a lot of reimbursable travel expenses coming up. The other two cards are pretty new. So cap1 is the best chance of CLI

Wait until your 12 month and even if you do get an auto CLI still hit up the EO for moreSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Can only request for cli 6 months from your last cli Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.