Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1

Hello all. Wanted some feedback on combining my 2 cap 1 accts.QS1 3.5k and platinum 3.25k. Ok so I started off with one platinum (1k) upgraded to qs1 w/ 3x cli. Later app'ed for another platinum with hopes of combining/rolling overto WMC. So on my qs1 its been 6 mos and I hit the luv button and was denied. Thought I was a day early and hit it again 2 days later still denied. So what would be some other options for me to get my limits up. I can spend up to 2k a month and don't wanna worry about uti%
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1

Were there reasons given for the denial?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 6
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

We need so more information!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reason for the denial was that there was recent changes to my account. My last rewards upgrade was 11/27 and I tried again 5/27??
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: they gave me 5k yesterday! Now st 8.5k. Can't wait for the combo in sept. Thanks all!
Message 5 of 6
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Yeah this same situation happen to me, it just so happen when you hit the luv button, your account was under review for cli!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.