Valued Contributor
p-

Re: Cap One CLI Success stories, are any of these Credit Step accounts?

wonderandawe wrote:

Any chance of Capital One PC from a secured to an unsecured card after a year?  I got $500 of secured and $250 of unsecured on my Capital One Platinum.  

I don't have any other credit cards right now; I am waiting for some of my CA GWs to go through.

That's called "Graduating" and happens sometimes.  It's not really a PC...  Search these forums for "Capital one secured graduation" and you'll find some helpful posts.

8-12-14: FICO EXP: 797 - EQU: 734 - TRAN: 739 - AVG: 757 - +207 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Frequent Contributor
CreditJim

Re: Cap One CLI Success stories, are any of these Credit Step accounts?

My card was in the credit steps program. It started at 500 and I got the auto CLI to 750. It stuck there for over a year. Emailed the executive office on Monday, a rep called me within a couple of hours and the next day my limit was increased to 5000. I also had an old Cap One card that I've had for almost 6 years at a 300 limit without ever receiving a CLI. They upped that to 2000.

Barclays Arrival Plus WEMC $17.2k | Citi Executive AA WEMC $15k | Quicksilver WMC 15k | SWACU Visa $15k | Amex Business Platinum | Amex PRG | Amex SPG $10.5k | Spark Visa $8k | Chase BA Visa Sig $7.5k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Citi AA WMC $2k | VentureOne WMC $5k | Lowe's Store $17k | Walmart Store $3300 | Amazon Store $2500 | J Crew $4100

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+