Did you mean: 

Cap One CLIs

tag
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap One CLIs

I have a rebuilder with them.

My credit score before 12/07 was 780. 

2010 = foreclosure, bk which included 2 Cap One accounts.

early 2011 - Cap One rebuilder and steps program (less than 6 months post-ch7 bk)

mid 2011 - Cap One CLI of $250 to $750

late 2011 - Cap One CLI of $1500 to $2250

I used to PIF every month.  In September, I paid 1/2 the balance.  In October, I paid 1/2 of the remaining balance, and in November 1/2 of that remaining balance.

In December, the CLI.

As an aside, I have plenty of money to PIF, I just chose not to.  Sum total of the interest paid to C1?  $15.

Message 31 of 34
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@minimock wrote:

You can have 800 and still not get a CLI LOL

Yeah I'm a perfect example of that!Smiley Mad

I knew mustang was gonna chime in on this one Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 34
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Hopelives2 wrote:

I have a rebuilder with them.

My credit score before 12/07 was 780. 

2010 = foreclosure, bk which included 2 Cap One accounts.

early 2011 - Cap One rebuilder and steps program (less than 6 months post-ch7 bk)

mid 2011 - Cap One CLI of $250 to $750

late 2011 - Cap One CLI of $1500 to $2250

I used to PIF every month.  In September, I paid 1/2 the balance.  In October, I paid 1/2 of the remaining balance, and in November 1/2 of that remaining balance.

In December, the CLI.

As an aside, I have plenty of money to PIF, I just chose not to.  Sum total of the interest paid to C1?  $15.

Maybe there's a reason why your name is HopeLives ! Smiley Happy I'm trying carrying a balance during my 0% interest period. But doubt it will help. And my score just dropped 6 points because the balance reported. I plan on PIF this month and then I'll see what happens w/them.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 33 of 34
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:
I'm trying carrying a balance during my 0% interest period. But doubt it will help. And my score just dropped 6 points because the balance reported. I plan on PIF this month and then I'll see what happens w/them.

Not knowing your history with them, or your overall credit history (length, depth, score history, etc), I would advise to always PIF if you can.

I had a 16 year, spotless history with them before the BK.  Not sure if that helped with the CLI or not (suspect not, just my current history with them).

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.