Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Combine Question...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Cap One Combine Question...

I just combined my QS with my Venture

My Venture is now 33k, was 23k before account combo.  Have a few questions.

1.  My payment is due today (20th) and statement cuts on 23rd, will the new CL of 33k on my Venture reflect on my CR this month since I did this 3 days before the statement cut ?

2.  Will the account that is now closed QS, fall off my online profile or do I have to unlink it ?

3. I think this is answered, but I can't get a CLI for six months now since they consider this a CL, right ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap One Combine Question...

@Andy77 wrote:

I just combined my QS with my Venture

My Venture is now 33k, was 23k before account combo.  Have a few questions.

1.  My payment is due today (20th) and statement cuts on 23rd, will the new CL of 33k on my Venture reflect on my CR this month since I did this 3 days before the statement cut ?  It should report the new credit line when it reports the information on your latest statement closing date.

2.  Will the account that is now closed QS, fall off my online profile or do I have to unlink it ? Mine have all stayed on my online profile.  If you no longer want access to the accounts for copies of statements, you may have to unlink it.

3. I think this is answered, but I can't get a CLI for six months now since they consider this a CL, right ? Yes they considered a consolidation a CLI and you will most likely have to wait at least 6 months before they will consider your account for a CLI.

Thank you

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 2 of 3
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One Combine Question...

Two of my 3 Cap1 accounts were combined and closed. They were still showing on my profile. I called Cap1 and requested my remaining active card be disenrolled from any online banking. That was done while on the phone. Once that is done. You can register again for online banking using a new username. Once you do that, the closed accounts with no longer be viewable under the new username/profile.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.