Contributor
Mvpbowler

Cap One EO Semi Success.

Spoke to a lady yesterday at the EO about PCing 1 of 2 different cards if not both to QS's from my current Platinum cards, she informed me that the former HSBC card was not eligible yet but maybe in a few months and that my other Platinum wasn't eligible either. She did offer 1% rewards on both of these cards and submitted for a CLI on my former HSBC card. I did check online today and saw that the 1% rewards were added and there was a $500 CLI on the one that was an HSBC card. All in all I will take it, but was hoping to get one of them PC'ed. Maybe try again in a few months. :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
thom02099

Re: Cap One EO Semi Success.

Mvpbowler wrote:

Spoke to a lady yesterday at the EO about PCing 1 of 2 different cards if not both to QS's from my current Platinum cards, she informed me that the former HSBC card was not eligible yet but maybe in a few months and that my other Platinum wasn't eligible either. She did offer 1% rewards on both of these cards and submitted for a CLI on my former HSBC card. I did check online today and saw that the 1% rewards were added and there was a $500 CLI on the one that was an HSBC card. All in all I will take it, but was hoping to get one of them PC'ed. Maybe try again in a few months. :smileyhappy:

Sounds like a success to me !  Even though you didn't exactly get what you wanted, the fact that Cap One offered you an alternative is a good thing.  And since she suggested you try again in a few months, be sure to take her up on it.  Time is your ally ! !

ONWARD AND UPWARD ! !

Diners Club Premier MasterCard $50K / AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 799 EQ = 812 TU = 811 - 11/2014
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Cap One EO Semi Success.

Mvpbowler wrote:

Congarts and try again in a few months 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}