Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One EO Success- It REALLY works!

tag
danmfe
Established Member

Cap One EO Success- It REALLY works!

Thanks to all the posts and help of this forum.... I decided to email the EO and ask for some luv.  I've been with Cap One since 2007 and have 2 cards $750 and $500 CL's.  I also had Orchard which just transferred to Cap1 with $1100 CL.   Over the past 7 years, I was given an auto CLI on my $500 card (after 6 years 9 months) of $1500 making it 2k.  Other than that....no luv at all.

After speaking to EO customer svc lady,  I requested PC to Quicksilver on all 3 cards and asked for 5K on 2 of their cards and 3K on recently acquired Orchard merger. 2 days later...checked online and received $500 inc on my $750 card bringing it to $1250 and no luv on my other card that was auto inc to $2K five months prior that started at $500.  Oddly enough, they gave my newly acquired Orchard card a $900 inc. bringing it to $2K.  They PC'd my 2 Cap One cards to Quicksilverone but said they couldn't PC my Orchard just yet but added 1% reward to it effectively immediately.  

Very happy and feel great success with this.  It's been a long time running with Cap One and I still feel after 7 years of excellent history with them, my new total CL $5250 amongst all 3 cards isn't the BEST...but surely better than the $$3850 I had before contacting EO.  

Thanks to everyone who recommended and posted about this...can't thank you enough!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
plasticcards
New Contributor

Re: Cap One EO Success- It REALLY works!

Another success story!! =) Congrats!!

Message 2 of 5
danmfe
Established Member

Thanks! Hope others get the courage to take the plunge and try EO when all other attempts fail.  

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@danmfe wrote:

Thanks to all the posts and help of this forum.... I decided to email the EO and ask for some luv.  I've been with Cap One since 2007 and have 2 cards $750 and $500 CL's.  I also had Orchard which just transferred to Cap1 with $1100 CL.   Over the past 7 years, I was given an auto CLI on my $500 card (after 6 years 9 months) of $1500 making it 2k.  Other than that....no luv at all.

After speaking to EO customer svc lady,  I requested PC to Quicksilver on all 3 cards and asked for 5K on 2 of their cards and 3K on recently acquired Orchard merger. 2 days later...checked online and received $500 inc on my $750 card bringing it to $1250 and no luv on my other card that was auto inc to $2K five months prior that started at $500.  Oddly enough, they gave my newly acquired Orchard card a $900 inc. bringing it to $2K.  They PC'd my 2 Cap One cards to Quicksilverone but said they couldn't PC my Orchard just yet but added 1% reward to it effectively immediately.  

Very happy and feel great success with this.  It's been a long time running with Cap One and I still feel after 7 years of excellent history with them, my new total CL $5250 amongst all 3 cards isn't the BEST...but surely better than the $$3850 I had before contacting EO.  

Thanks to everyone who recommended and posted about this...can't thank you enough!

Welcome to the forum and congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.