Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One EO call and response 1 hour later

tag
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

Cap One EO call and response 1 hour later

So its been over a year since I had last received a CLI on my 2 Cap 1 CC. I tried the LUV button to no avail in February, although when I called about it then, I received a pc to the quicksilver (with no CLI). 

Fast forward to last week, sent an email over, and today I received a call. The rep was very nice, and stated it normally can take 2 days to hear back on the increase request. One hour later I received an email stating there were 2 new documents for me to view. I look, and they are the standard system generated decline letters, dated today, but showing the credit pull from February.

Is this standard for those that have requested before? Will I hear anything diff in 2 days?

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap One EO call and response 1 hour later

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

So its been over a year since I had last received a CLI on my 2 Cap 1 CC. I tried the LUV button to no avail in February, although when I called about it then, I received a pc to the quicksilver (with no CLI). 

Fast forward to last week, sent an email over, and today I received a call. The rep was very nice, and stated it normally can take 2 days to hear back on the increase request. One hour later I received an email stating there were 2 new documents for me to view. I look, and they are the standard system generated decline letters, dated today, but showing the credit pull from February.

Is this standard for those that have requested before? Will I hear anything diff in 2 days?

Those sound like the standard LUV button letters.   The EO CLI requests go right to the UWs.   So I'd keep waiting and hope for good news. 

Out of curiousity, what's the reasoning for denial on the letters?

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

They will call you back.  The letters are probably from your previous request

Message 3 of 4
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

The letters are from the original request as reflected on the date of the credit score.

The reason shown at that time was too many inq (7) at the time on EQ

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.