Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One EO successful PC

tag
happypill
Valued Contributor

Cap One EO successful PC

My oldest account is a Capital One Business card that reports as a normal TL.  It had some type of old reward structure on it that wasn't competitive so I wanted to get itchanged.  The regular CSR couldn't figure out how to do it because it's too old I guess, but I spoke with someone at the EO and they changed it to a 1.5% with no AF Spark Cash - basically just like a Quicksilver from the personal side.

This card has a twisted and interesting history, and since its my oldest card I definitely don't want to close it.  For about 5-6 years, this account was actually open with a $500 limit but Cap One declined to issue a card for it so it just sat there.  A couple of years ago, they honored my request to have a card issued and a few months ago I got a CLI to $1500.  The card has sentimental value because it's been with me through the tough times, so very glad it's got some new life.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One EO successful PC

Nice.. Good job and congrats.

Message 2 of 4
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Interesting story. Congrats on the PC Smiley Happy

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Their EO office is great.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.