Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One EO

tag
JWest
Regular Contributor

Cap One EO

Does anybody have an idea of the executive office has the ability to reopen a closed orchard bank card?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap One EO

@JWest wrote:
Does anybody have an idea of the executive office has the ability to reopen a closed orchard bank card?

Not to my knowledge but it wouldn't hurt to give them a ring 1800 955 1455

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
Axa
New Contributor

I'm not the OP, but I'm in a similar situation with a closed card. I called the number above, and they told me they don't handle the OrchardBank accounts, but someone would call me within 24 hours. Just wanted to update, in case someone was watching this thread.

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 3 of 4
Cheyenne2584
Established Member

Not sure if this is still relevant or not, but I'm in a similar situation.  I had an Orchard Bank card that I opened in 2006.  It was charged off in early 2008 (I believe).  Since 2009, I have been battling it out with the collection agencies.  I entered into an agreement with Collection Agency A, and before they took out payment #3/3 from my checking account, they sold the account to collection agency B.  Since that time the debt has been re-sold numerous times and the newest collection agency wants me to pay an insanely large amount of money, when this could have been done with in 2009 for $115 if Collection Agency A hadn't sold the account.  Needless to say, the day before I sent an email to the executive office of Capital One inquiring as to whether or not they would be willing (and if they have the authority) to reopen an old Orchard Bank card as a Capital One while keeping the original start date of 2006 (as that would help me A LOT).  Someone from the executive office called me last night and I explained everything to her, and she will be getting in touch with me soon.  I'll let you all know.  The email address that I used was: modcut

edit by webhopper

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: 609
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.