Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Exec success *Update*

tag
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

Cap One Exec success *Update*

I emailed the exec office on Friday January 25th and was contacted by the Executive Office on Tuesday the 29th. I explained to the nice lady that I have 2 Secured Cards with a Limit of 3k on each and an unsecured card with no rewards for $750.00.   I asked for the following, to graduate the secured cards to regular cards, to add rewards to the 750 card and to a $10,000 credit limit increase.

The young lady confirmed that Capital One Does not, and has no current plans to Graduate any Secured Cards.  So that was made clear.

She said they couldn't do a PC, however they would add cash rewards to my card in 24 hours.  - The Rewards are now on my card like she said they would be.

She said they will do a Soft Pull on my credit in the next 3 days and that I should have an answer on the Increase by Friday.  Very excited to see what limit they give me.  I told them I would accept any increase.

I will update everyone when time comes on what happens with the increase. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

Re: Cap One Exec success (so far so good) *Update*

UPDATE - I had a very high credit utiliztion when I made the request so I was actually not sure if I would get anything.  It looks like I asked for $10,000 and was given $2,000.   I am really excited about this.  Thanks everyone that has helped.  I will be caling back in 6 months with a much lower utilization and more time on my report and get that 10k.

Thanks again everyone

Message 2 of 4
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

well done. Bring down ur util and go for the 10k! good luck

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 3 of 4
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@civilitermortuse wrote:

UPDATE - I had a very high credit utiliztion when I made the request so I was actually not sure if I would get anything.  It looks like I asked for $10,000 and was given $2,000.   I am really excited about this.  Thanks everyone that has helped.  I will be caling back in 6 months with a much lower utilization and more time on my report and get that 10k.

Thanks again everyone

Hey, thats great!!!

I am about to do the same thing except we are waiting to buy down our utilization across all our cards with our tax refund first.  We will buy it all down to less than 5% then wait for them to report...then hit up Cap One for a CLI while I go for a couple much wanted Primes from the likes of Chase , Amex revolver and Discover

Glad to hear of your success!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.