cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One PC + CLI via FB/EO

tag
Heisenberg

Cap One PC + CLI via FB/EO

Thanks to the community here I learned about contacting Cap One EO to upgrade Platinum $750 crap card.  I decided to try the FB method, here's how it went:

• Messaged them via FB on Tuesday morning asking for product upgrade + CLI on my $0 balance $750 limit card (open since 2011).
  • Received reply via FB that afternoon asking some basic questions & they let me know I'd receive a call soon.
  • EO rep called me Wednesday morning, asked several questions verifying income, rent vs own, etc...  told me she could upgrade me to QS with 1.5% cash back and no AF which I accepted.  She said she would fwd info to underwriting for CLI request and she would call me back once she got decision (I asked for $8k).
  • She has not called back yet, but I checked my account online this afternoon was was pleasantly surprised to see new $3k limit Smiley Happy

Didn't get the $8k, but a 4x CLI is not bad at all.  I'm very happy with the results, thanks again to the members here for all the great info!

P.S.  My scores are all over the place, but avg mid 600s.

Discover IT $8k · BoA 1-2-3 $6k · QuickSilver $3k · BCE $1k · Amex PRG
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One PC + CLI via FB/EO

@Heisenberg wrote:

Thanks to the community here I learned about contacting Cap One EO to upgrade Platinum $750 crap card.  I decided to try the FB method, here's how it went:

• Messaged them via FB on Tuesday morning asking for product upgrade + CLI on my $0 balance $750 limit card (open since 2011).
  • Received reply via FB that afternoon asking some basic questions & they let me know I'd receive a call soon.
  • EO rep called me Wednesday morning, asked several questions verifying income, rent vs own, etc...  told me she could upgrade me to QS with 1.5% cash back and no AF which I accepted.  She said she would fwd info to underwriting for CLI request and she would call me back once she got decision (I asked for $8k).
  • She has not called back yet, but I checked my account online this afternoon was was pleasantly surprised to see new $3k limit Smiley Happy

Didn't get the $8k, but a 4x CLI is not bad at all.  I'm very happy with the results, thanks again to the members here for all the great info!

P.S.  My scores are all over the place, but avg mid 600s.

Welcome to the forum and congarts

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.