Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Platinum arrived today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One Platinum arrived today

I'll admit it.  When my Discover showed up I danced around the house like a moron.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I am glad to know that I am not the only one that gets excited. Now if these new accounts would start reporting then I would be extra excited!

Message 12 of 16
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  And yes, I always get excited with new credit cards, as it shows progess is being made in the credit department!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 13 of 16
Peter1142
Established Contributor

My Capital One Platinum with a $500 limit and $100 AF or whatever it was is now a Quicksilver One with no Annual Fee and a $5000 limit. So, the card will grow with you with persistence. It's not a bad card. Congrats.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am pretty excited that I got my Cap One Platinum in the mail today. I know it is one of the lowest tier cards to get but to someone who is rebuilding credit, getting a new card in the mail (any card!) is a cause for celebration. Cap One has trusted me with the Quicksilver One and the Platinum.

Do you guy s get excited about new cards in the mail?

i am right there with ya! i just got my 1st card about 3 weeks ago since starting to rebuild (also cap1 platinum)...i checked the mail every day faithfully until it came! i was so excited, i felt like an adult again lol. i havent applied for anything else yet, i wanted to wait for this one to at least show up first in hopes of having a better chance of being approved. 

anyways..congrats Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After my app spree. I was like Ralphy waiting for my secret decoder pin Smiley LOL. Then they all came in - I was like a kid on Christmas Morning. Weird though carried them in my wallet for 1 day then put them away in the safe. Except the Venture going for the bonus Miles!!!

Oh man! Ralphie-type excitment is on a whole other level!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.