Frequent Contributor
theshadow12345

Cap One Pre-Approval?

I just recieved a letter from Cap 1 saying that I can qualify for a Cap 1 platinum master card. The letter it reads that they reviewed my Credit Info and that i can get this card.

How good is this card?
Is this one card I should stay away from?

Thanks
Greg
As of 3/17/08 - TU 619 / EQ 666 / Ex 624
As of 4/17/08 -TU 621 / EQ 671 / Ex 626
As of 6/07/08 - TU 627/ EQ 688 / EQ 644
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Cap One Pre-Approval?

Go though the cards on the website 1 by 1 -
Read the dislosures BEFORE you apply-

Make sure you select a card needs improvment, Better than avg, excellemt that applies to you.

I looked though and did not see anything very exiting until the Excellent range-

On one of the "better than Avg" cards-
Reading "you must request a balance transfer to be considered for the maximum Credit line" and the APR is the same as your purchase APR-

theshadow12345 wrote:
I just recieved a letter from Cap 1 saying that I can qualify for a Cap 1 platinum master card. The letter it reads that they reviewed my Credit Info and that i can get this card.

How good is this card?
Is this one card I should stay away from?

Thanks
Greg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+