Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One QS1 to QS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One QS1 to QS

I have the QS1 but I just recently got the Arrival+. Do not want to be paying AFs on two cards. I would like a Visa since my Barclay is MC...is it possible to just apply for a QS and close QS1 or do people usually PC? I know if you PC you keep same card and you also don't get the sign up bonus.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One QS1 to QS

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the QS1 but I just recently got the Arrival+. Do not want to be paying AFs on two cards. I would like a Visa since my Barclay is MC...is it possible to just apply for a QS and close QS1 or do people usually PC? I know if you PC you keep same card and you also don't get the sign up bonus.

If you are eligible to PC to QS1 it stays an MC.  You could apply for the QS or something else if you're wanting a VISA. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen people PC but was wondering if any had success applying when they already have the QS1.
Message 3 of 7
creditguy
Valued Contributor

You can pc to quicksilver MC from a quicksilver one MC or you could simply apply for a quicksilver visa if your credit profile and scores support it.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly they do not.  I am waiting on the EO because this is getting to be funny but not most of my bills plus Netflix Hulu and VUDU movies go through this card.  Like I stated I dont spend money I cant PIF but I also cant spend credit if its not there I know they get a kick back on each swipe.  I used to work for a agency that processed CC and Debit cards btw Debit cards cost less if you wanted to know.  Sadly my bank dont offer CC they just offer Loans Secured and unsecured.  Home loans autos and ect. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry thought this was my post sorry OP Smiley Happy Didnt mean to try and hijack this one Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've seen people PC but was wondering if any had success applying when they already have theQS1.

No problems with that at all.  I have had a QS1 for years... last March, I got approved for a QS Visa Signature, and before the AF comes around again on the QS1 I plan on moving it's credit line to the QS.

FWIW, I get BT offers on the QS that I don't get on the QS1.  Other than that, I use them interchangeably.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.