Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Question

tag
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Cap One Question

Hey all, so I'm debating something. Gonna call the exec office this week and see if I can get another credit line increase but also a product change. I'm conflicted on whether I should ask for the venture card, because I'm not sure if I would use it given my current mix of cards. Help lol

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Cap One Question

Only you can answer if the Venture fits your spending.

Good luck with the Cli!
Message 2 of 6
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

can only request one cli every six months...agree with lexie that only you can answer your needs for what kind of rewards you're after Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 6
Agent_Zero
New Contributor

I messaged them on facebook. Asking for a pc and a cli. I had a journey card and they upgraded me to the quicksliver card the next morning on the phone. I haven't heard back about the cli but if I don't get it I will try the backdoor number. Hopefully they will help me out. But good luck!

Recovering from a irresponsible au.

***-Gardening-***
10/10/13-4/10/13

If it won't for myfico my only card would be my debt it card.
Message 4 of 6
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

I also just had my Cap One Platinum converted to the Quicksilver card.  How should I proceed as far as pursuing a credit line increase ???  My last one was in February via the executive office.

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 5 of 6
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Capital One EO is awesome, they get the job done!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.