Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Reward Changes

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Cap One Reward Changes

Assume everyone (at least in QS) is getting this.  Love the second bit, why did they need to remove and then bring it back,  Guess a change of systems or something

As of September 15, 2015, the following redemption options and features will change:

If you gave someone else permission to redeem rewards on your behalf, they will no longer be able to do so as of September 15, 2015. You’ll need to redeem your own rewards after that time.
The ability to transfer rewards from one Capital One® account to another will be unavailable; however, we know this feature is important to our customers and will be working to bring it back at a later date.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One Reward Changes

Lol at this being posted at the same time twice.

It doesn't affect me really but I could see someone with two cards being annoyed. I'd take the "we're gonna bring the feature back" which a huge grain of salt. Chances are they simply hope people will forget about it.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, we got this too. It isn't a huge deal really. Just will set them all to auto redeem. I am sure some picky people here will get mad and say that somehow will put their accounts into the negative. Oh lord what will they do then!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They need to hurry up and transfer CL's over already lol
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have 2 quicksilver with them, and i also received the notification rewards notice, i am guessing tha this 1.5% flat cash back  is starting to killing them and now that they have a big quicksilver card holders they are changing  the way you reedem the rewards, this is not cool, well was too good to be thruSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I don't see how this has anything to do with the 1.5 percent "killing them". These changes don't impact or nerf the rewards rate or redemption values whatsoever.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.