Established Member
KeystoneKutie87

Re: Cap One finally shows me some love

Justn, don't feel bad because it didn't work for me either. I've had my friggin Capital One card for three years now, and I've never gotten a CLI. It used to carry a high balance, but now the util ratio is down to just 28%.

There a few numbers for Capital One on the back door stickey. Could I have the exact number you guys called?

Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: 584
Current Score: 623
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Justn

Re: Cap One finally shows me some love

KeystoneKutie87 wrote:
Justn, don't feel bad because it didn't work for me either. I've had my friggin Capital One card for three years now, and I've never gotten a CLI. It used to carry a high balance, but now the util ratio is down to just 28%.

There a few numbers for Capital One on the back door stickey. Could I have the exact number you guys called?

Thanks in advance!

I called 800-889-9939 because I know a few other members have had successes with that number. YMMV I guess. I hope I at least get the $250 Cli promised to me by the Credit Steps letter.

Starting Score: 702
Current Score: 728
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+