Frequent Contributor
goodgirl-badcredit

Cap One must really want me!!!!

I have been receiving cap one offers for the past 2-3 months. And they usually send 2 or 3 a week. I believe it is for the credit steps program... i am guaranteed $500 and blah blah.... I could use the card but i dont want the three hard pulls. I am waiting for somethings to fall of my cr and to paid down my util (it is horrible.. I went on a few vacations). I want to ask for a cli on a few of my cards first. My highest cl is $1000 a boa world points...

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Regular Contributor
Kylan1234

Re: Cap One must really want me!!!!

When I turned 18 2 1/2 years ago I kept getting these offers for that step building card 3 times a week too, so finally applied for it and got it. (first CC) Even after having this card for 3 to 4 months kept getting the offer for the card I already had! Go figure. :smileyindifferent:

Starting Score: TU-710 EQ-717
Current Score: TU- 732 EQ-726
Goal Score: 780 (for both)

Frequent Contributor
goodgirl-badcredit

I got another one.... this one was 0% APR until January 2011...yes 2011

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Regular Contributor
hawkeye33

Kylan1234 wrote:
When I turned 18 2 1/2 years ago I kept getting these offers for that step building card 3 times a week too, so finally applied for it and got it. (first CC) Even after having this card for 3 to 4 months kept getting the offer for the card I already had! Go figure. :smileyindifferent:

I've gotten them too after having received the card. But even worse than that, I keep getting these postcards in the mail trying to entice me into enrolling at Kaplan University. Not a bad prospect for some, I suppose, but I already have two postgraduate degrees...and oh yeah, did I mention that I'm actually an adjunct FACULTY MEMBER at the nearest Kaplan University?... :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}