Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

Re: Cap One not making funds available??? COMPLAIN TO THEM!!!

The same thing happens to me. I have only had cap one for 2-3 months, but I have made multiple payments each month, and they told me if I make more than one payment each month that it will have that 6 day hold. So yes, I have to call them each time after it clears my bank to have them post it right away. It is definitely a pain.

Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

I've had a CC account with Capital One for less than a year. My payments post by the next day. No holds whatsoever.

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

asteroidblues86 wrote:

I've had a CC account with Capital One for less than a year. My payments post by the next day. No holds whatsoever.

Same with me. Depending on when I make my payment my available credit frees up by the next day or the day after that. 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+