Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One report to bureau?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One report to bureau?

When does Cap One report to the credit bureaus? I just opened a credit card with them and want to know so i can make sure my util is low when they report. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One report to bureau?

My card billing is 13th of ev month and thats when it gets reported. You may want to watch your credit report to see when they update. If you really want to be sure, you can keep paying as soon as the transactions post.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 4
RHAL
Regular Contributor

I opened a card with them back in mid Dec. They just started reporting me a few days ago. I called a csr when I first activated the card and he told me I wouldn't be reported until late jan early feb. He was very accurate. Give them a call when you get the card in the mail.

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold NPSL, AMEX HH 1k, Citi Hilton Reserve VS, CSP 9.2k, Chase Freedom 6.7k, Chase Sapphire 5.2k, USAA AMEX 2k, Cap 1 Cash 1.2k, BBRZ MC 500, Barclaycard Apple 1.5k, Barclay Ring 4.5k, Bank Americard 123 5.5k, NFCU Cash 14k

Starting Score: (9/27/10)TU:602 EQ:567
Current Score: TU:670 EQ:670 EX: 706 chase pull
Goal Score: TU:700 EQ:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

My wallet? AMEX PR Gold, Citi Hilton Gold, Cap 1 Cash, BBRZ MC, Barclaycard Apple, Bank Americard Cash
Message 3 of 4
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

60 Days....I opened mine 12/1/2010 and it reported to EX 1/31/2011.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.