Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One's Website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One's Website

I am a little sick and tired of their website being offline.  At least 3 out of 5 times I go to the site it is "unavailable".  Lame.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One's Website

I'm not sure if this is the same problem, or if the site really IS unavailable when you've been trying to access it - but I usually get a message that the site is 'unavailable' if I try to log in again after being signed out (after x number of minutes of inactivity). Then if I clear my cache or use a different browser... bingo, the Cap1 site is mysteriously 'available' again. That has been happening to me for, oooh, a year or so now?
Message 2 of 23
laz98
Senior Contributor

i haven't run into this problem yet.  good!
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problems for me yet. But i only check my acct about once or twice a week.
Message 4 of 23
Miner
Frequent Contributor

I often find that the website is unvailable in the late morning hours for me.

After recently building a new computer with Vista64, I noticed that you can't use the 64-bit version of IE to access your account (don't ask me how many days it took for me to figure that out).  This and the lack of FLASH support must be why Microsoft still included the 32-bit version.

Current FICO8: EQ:782, TU:754, EX:767 | 1x 30 day late 6yrs ago
AAoA: 10 years; AAoOA: 13 months; Credit Length: 21 years
INQ Eq: 3 / Tu: 5 (4 for auto) / Ex: 9 (5 for auto)
Message 5 of 23
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

They must have recently changed their "expired" page to read "unavailable". I now explicitly log out. I was "locked out" of my page for two days until I closed the browser and restarted it.
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

this happens to me 60% of the time. I have to clear cashe, cookies, and sometimes reboot computer before it will work
Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only once in a great while I have that problem.  Most the time I find it up and running.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not me. Saturday afternoon here, 1:38 pm . . . "system is currently unavailable".  It's very lame.
Message 9 of 23
first48
Frequent Contributor

hmmm....that's weird.  I just left their website with no problems.
2/01/09 TU 678 EQ 690 EX 655
06/12/2014 EQ 634/ TU 623/ EX 618
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.