Did you mean: 

Cap One's Website

tag
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap One's Website

@Anonymous wrote:

@Changingmantra wrote:
The times when I got an error message, I just ignored it and logged in anyway.  I was still able to do it.

This is not the same message Jubeyy and I are seeing.  The message we've seen is not ON the login page - when clicking on a link to the login page we see a page that is ENTIRELY WHITE except for the error message posted above, so there is NO way to actually log in.  Just the blank plain screen.

Based upon my own experience, this is due to an expired log in session. I have not had this problem since I started explictly logging out. The last time I had this error - the white page with no way to log in - was when I did not use the log out button and I had to completely close out of my browser.

BTW - has anyone actually contacted customer service like the error suggests? 

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL.  Once again the weekend rolls around ...I go to check the CAP 1 site and it's UNAVAILABLE!!

This is not "timed out".  It is unavailable.  Could CAP 1 possibly be timing their "servicing" on the weekends to screw people up?  I mean...low limits and weekends do not go together unless you know the balance of your card.  Ridiculous. 

Message Edited by Jubeyy on 11-14-2008 07:36 PM
Message 22 of 23
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

Is it the front page or the page that you click through from the login link?

And again, have you actually called Cap 1 regarding the web page? 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.