New Contributor
aroyal

Cap One showing no love.

I have a capital one account that was past due. On my March 10th-April 9th statement due April 3rd I had a past due balance that I paid in full by the due date. In my mind that would mean that I am current.  Cap One reported for March that I was $0 past due and Current but 120days late showed in my box on TU.  My experian reported $0 past due and current but 90 days past due for march.  This doesn't make any since. I call cap one backdoor and every other door several times a day and no one wants to help me.  The one person said to dispute with CB and I did and it came back the same but updated with april with an OK. Is there anything I can do besides call them continuously till I get someone having a good day. 

Also today I sent a GW to the CEO/President.  I had also already used PFB and got no where besides saying to send them my credit report.

Starting Score: eq 383tu 417
Current Score: eq 577tu 609
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+