Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One

As far as the credit limits for World Master Card and World Elite Master Card, I am not sure what the minimum credit limit is. I have a Citi Double Cash World Elite MC with a 3.7k limit and a Barclaycard Arrival World Master Card with a 3k limit. BOTH are no annual fee cards.

Goodl luck!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, my Venture and Quicksilver are Visa Signatures, are the Master Cards better with these two Cap One cards? I didn't even know you could get Master Cards with the Venture and QS....

Venture 15k 

Quicksilver 10k

QS1 4.25k (reg MC)

Message 12 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, my Venture and Quicksilver are Visa Signatures, are the Master Cards better with these two Cap One cards? I didn't even know you could get Master Cards with the Venture and QS....

Venture 15k 

Quicksilver 10k

QS1 4.25k (reg MC)

The Quicksilver and Venture cards are only open to new applications as a Visa, but if you have a MasterCard with Capital One it is sometimes possible to get your existing account product changed (PC'd) to a Quicksilver or Venture.  That's how I got my own Quicksilver MasterCard (it was previously a Quicksilver One MasterCard, and a Orchard Bank Platinum card before that).

Also, with Capital One if you PC a MasterCard with a credit line of $5k or higher to a different card type, generally the new card will come as a 'World' MasterCard. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That actually makes a lot of sense. That sounds like a good avenue for my 4.25k QS1, so after it hits 5k I'll give 'em a call....and loose the lousy AF!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.