cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one and HSBC

Valued Contributor

Re: Cap one and HSBC

MsKiwi wrote:

Since last December. I've always maintained a lowish balance and always pay the day the statement cuts,  always above the min due . I give them a very small workout, since they gave me a very small CL.

So you had the card 6 months now hit the button or call the customer service number to request a CLI . I like speaking with a live person so i'll never hit the CLI button online i'm kind of old school lol

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
Established Contributor

mjbfan79 wrote:

MsKiwi wrote:

Since last December. I've always maintained a lowish balance and always pay the day the statement cuts,  always above the min due . I give them a very small workout, since they gave me a very small CL.

So you had the card 6 months now hit the button or call the customer service number to request a CLI . I like speaking with a live person so i'll never hit the CLI button online i'm kind of old school lol

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and call. I'm hoping it won't be a hard pull. Thanks for your help!
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

MsKiwi wrote:

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and call. I'm hoping it won't be a hard pull. Thanks for your help!

Anytime i hope you get that big CLI let us know the results.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13