Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Re: Cap one and HSBC

MsKiwi wrote:

Since last December. I've always maintained a lowish balance and always pay the day the statement cuts,  always above the min due . I give them a very small workout, since they gave me a very small CL.

So you had the card 6 months now hit the button or call the customer service number to request a CLI . I like speaking with a live person so i'll never hit the CLI button online i'm kind of old school lol

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
MsKiwi

mjbfan79 wrote:

MsKiwi wrote:

Since last December. I've always maintained a lowish balance and always pay the day the statement cuts,  always above the min due . I give them a very small workout, since they gave me a very small CL.

So you had the card 6 months now hit the button or call the customer service number to request a CLI . I like speaking with a live person so i'll never hit the CLI button online i'm kind of old school lol

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and call. I'm hoping it won't be a hard pull. Thanks for your help!
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

MsKiwi wrote:

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and call. I'm hoping it won't be a hard pull. Thanks for your help!

Anytime i hope you get that big CLI let us know the results.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}