Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one cash rewards to quicksilver PC done

tag
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Cap one cash rewards to quicksilver PC done

One phone call to EO and my cash rewards has now morphed into a Quicksilver.
They are also raising my limit but not sure how far yet. I told them "up or out...their choice but I wanna see at least a 5k limit". My EO lady was like "okay, we aren't supposed to do CLIs here anymore but I will push it through to the credit analysts."
My response "Right on. Git-r-done"

Lol
I told her to call me if its going to be a HP. Prolly wont let them HP cause cap 1 not really worth it IMO. Smiley Happy

Still wont use it but meh, it's a new shinier shiney I suppose.

Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
slothy
Contributor

Re: Cap one cash rewards to quicksilver PC done

ya i just did mine, using the fb msg - she said i had a offer for it anyway. took some info and ill see my card 7-10 days.

Message 2 of 6
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:
One phone call to EO and my cash rewards has now morphed into a Quicksilver.
They are also raising my limit but not sure how far yet. I told them "up or out...their choice but I wanna see at least a 5k limit". My EO lady was like "okay, we aren't supposed to do CLIs here anymore but I will push it through to the credit analysts."
My response "Right on. Git-r-done"

Lol
I told her to call me if its going to be a HP. Prolly wont let them HP cause cap 1 not really worth it IMO. Smiley Happy

Still wont use it but meh, it's a new shinier shiney I suppose.

Smiley Happy

What you mean by dont do CLI.... who do we go for CLI now?? Smiley Sad

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 3 of 6
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

They put a button on the website.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 4 of 6
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Yup. They trying to keep the CLIs automated.
EO is saying they don't do them any more.
I simply told them (nicely) that if they were just going to go back to the blanket denials of CLIs which they had in the past, I for one would reluctantly be forced to close my accounts as I will not keep any accounts which do not grow with me on a reasonable schedule.
My rep said please call her before I close anything as she can still push them through in "certain circumstances".

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 5 of 6
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

I knew they were slowly transitioning out! I'm still seeing a success story here and there.  Myfico should pat itself on the back, arguably the forum members here caused a significant policy change at the fifth (or is it fourth?) largest bank in the States!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.