Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap one

As a valued customer, you’re pre‑approved for this exclusive Quicksilver® offer. You’ll enjoy cash back on every purchase and easy‑to‑use account toolsthat make managing both of your accounts simple.

Once approved, you’ll receive:

Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase
No Annual Fee
0% Intro APR on purchases until December 2016, and 23.24% variable APR after that

Apply today and add Quicksilver to your wallet before this offer expires on March 31, 2016.

Does this cause a HP? I couldn’t remember if it was when I did it last time  J 

Thanks,

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap one

if it's a new card then of course. it causes 3 hard pulls.
Message 2 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Good card but yep as said, 3 Inquiries across the bureaus is the normal Capital One card approval process.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see. I do have another card with them.  Does it still apply ?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes... it's a triple pull no matter who you are
Message 5 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
yes... it's a triple pull no matter who you are

They are one of the extremely few if not the ONLY lender who one can expect to experience the famous Triple Dipple.

However they do seem to make it worth the Inquiries.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. it's one pull on 3 bureaus. there realistically aren't many TU pullers out there and plenty of lenders pull equifax and experian together so you aren't in much of a worse position. if they pulled one bureau 3x then that would take the "worth it" right out of it. but just one per burea isn't bad.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.