Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap one.

Hey guys, i've got a quick question. on the cap1 pre-qual site im pre-approved for the QS1 was wonder if i apply for the venture or venture one if i'm denied and apply for the QS1 will they use the same pull? I have one QS and a venture one with them already

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap one.

It's a YMMV thing, there are reports of multiple apps using only one pull if you apply on the same day or within minutes of each other or if you use separate browsers. Then are reports of people getting multiple pulls for multiple apps in the same day. I'd say just prepare for the multiple pulls and be surprised if they don't, good luck.
Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Agree. I've seen some use the same HP here and there. The best thing to do is always assume a HP for each app. This way you are prepared for it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about the multiple stories of the 1 card per 6 months rule?

Also, if you get denied you have to wait 30 days before applying for another card with them.

Message 4 of 5
delaney1
Established Contributor

Lately people have been getting denied for applying for two Cap One cards within six months. Supposedly, effective 6/1/2016, only one Cap One card evry six months.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.