Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 CC's max allowed and Cap1 backed store cards

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 CC's max allowed and Cap1 backed store cards

Has anyone with two CapOne cards applied for one of their partner cards and get a denial?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 11 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think having even 1 Capitol One card is way too much in my book.

I love my capital one card! No AF or anything, I'd have no issue getting another one when my scores get a little higher, the venture card isn't too shabby IMO.

Also I've never heard of anyone getting denied for a store card because of max amount of Cap1 cards. Similar to the way you can only have one discover but you can have the walmart discover and stuff like that Smiley Very Happy 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent heard anyone say more than 2

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.