Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 CLI

tag
Longroad
Established Contributor

Cap1 CLI

I recently received my Chase SWA card with a $5000 CL so while I was feeling good thought i would app the Cap 1 QS. I was also approved with an incredible $300 CL. Should I wait until the Chase CL shows and try for CLI from Cap 1 or do they look at other lines? If so would that be something for the EO?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 CLI

@Longroad wrote:
I recently received my Chase SWA card with a $5000 CL so while I was feeling good thought i would app the Cap 1 QS. I was also approved with an incredible $300 CL. Should I wait until the Chase CL shows and try for CLI from Cap 1 or do they look at other lines? If so would that be something for the EO?

how recent is recent?

yes, let your new Chase & Cap1 acct mature >6mos

yes, I would contact EO after the 6mos to recent a decent CLI, B/C from want I have seen, when OP request CLI online its typically $500.

Message 2 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Longroad wrote:

Congrats on your Cap1 and Chase card. Your Cap1 is more then likely in the credit steps after the 7th statement you will get an auto CLI. Your chances are slim to get any kind of increase until then. Some have went the EO route but usually after having the card for awhile.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Longroad wrote:

Congrats on your Cap1 and Chase card. Your Cap1 is more then likely in the credit steps after the 7th statement you will get an auto CLI. Your chances are slim to get any kind of increase until then. Some have went the EO route but usually after having the card for awhile.

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this 

Go to your online account 

Click statements and Doc

Select Doc tab and the message should be there for credit step program 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.