Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Chat... Don't forget to ask

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Chat... Don't forget to ask

For you QS1 and Platinum users...

Don't forget when you get on chat with the Cap1 reps... ask if there are any offers for upgrades on your accounts.  ie, QS upgrades, etc

For those with the QS1, the cards seem very similar.  But that annual fee can be disposed of with a simple request.  If you are already on chat with a rep, it doesn't hurt to ask if there are any offers for your account.

So far I've PC'd my older Platinum to a QS.  After a few months I ended up combining the limits into my current QS1.

Since they showed a prequal and I needed a replacement SD card for the upcoming CreditOne cancellation... I just received another QS1 (with the plan to combine after steps).

My first Quicksilver One just got PC'd to a Quicksilver, ditching the AF.

I'll quit toying with these sub-primes when the last baddies finally disappear.  But for now... don't forget to ask for those offers!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Chat... Don't forget to ask

Good for you and thanks for sharing.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.....good advice.....that I will use next month when I hit 6 months!

Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thank You for a heads up with that.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

I started with a platinum April 2015. And had an offer to upgrade my account to QS1 earlier this year.

I'm hoping when my six months hit I'll be eligible for the upgrade to the QS with no annual fee.
Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good data. I've been needed to PC my QS1.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.