Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Credit Steps - EO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Credit Steps - EO

Hi Everyone,

I just received my credit steps from $400 to $750 (originally promised $500 in the email) on my PCed Journey to QS. My Chase card is at $1000 and I really would like to either have it matched or get a higher line. No baddies, clean file, just thin. Does the EO email still work for CLI, as I have read that they are not doing CLI for some? Let me know!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
H_you
Valued Member

Re: Cap1 Credit Steps - EO

Good luck...in my experience they make u wait 6 months before each cli. Seems they've been cracking down on the schedules lately
Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

The latest reports I've read of EO intervention basically stated that they now only intervene if there's a problem/glitch somewhere.  The folks contacting the EO to recon a CLI or denied app haven't been having any luck.

That said, I'll never discourage anybody from trying if you have the spare time to play phone-tag with them... I would just advise you to manage your expectations appropriately.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: yep, the EO no longer entertains credit limit increases. They only rely on the automated system.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.