Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 EO on FB

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Cap1 EO on FB

So i am currently talking with Cap1 on FB and i was wondering instead of calling when you request for them to call you. Do they usually just reply in the FB chat? Because currently thats what is going on with me. I requested to be called and instead now we have a conversation going it seems like. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 EO on FB

I just reached our recently about getting a CLI on a card I haven't used in years, and they responded quickly but asked for my name and zip code then called me the next day. Maybe it depends on what you are inquiring about, whether its sensitive/in depth info or not. 

Message 2 of 5
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Oh ok, yeah currently trying to get a CLI i gave my name and phone number and the reason for the increase. They had just asked me for my zip code. My next question is when they called did they ask how much you were requesting or no?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 5
hahayepyep
Regular Contributor

Went through this a little bit ago.  I had several back-and-forth FB messages with them clarifying my request/making counter offers.  Once we settled on something I could live with, they called and made it all official.

My credit repair journey started in December 2013 with an EX of 568.
Oct 2014: 715EQ (myFICO)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:
Oh ok, yeah currently trying to get a CLI i gave my name and phone number and the reason for the increase. They had just asked me for my zip code. My next question is when they called did they ask how much you were requesting or no?

Sure did, they asked me the standard questions (employed, income, etc) and then asked what limit I'm looking for and if I would be willing to take less. Found out 1-2 days later. If you tried the luv bottom that is automated underwriting, doing it this way send the request for manual review. I didn't get what I wanted, but considering I haven't used the card in 5 years I was happy with it. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.